Our Christmas!

by - December 26, 2011



Hope you're having a great and happy holidays! I loged in a little bit and my sweet friend Suri owner of the blog "The Bunneh Files" took me to take a pic in a Xmas sim. She is an adorable person and it was nice having such a good company in my virtual world in that day!!! Thank you sweety!!!
Please check her blog to see what she is wearing and more pics...in this time we receive so many gifts and all so cute that was so difficult to choice what to show you, hope you like it! :)





I'm wearing:
Hair: [LeLutka]-HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2011/12 - Subscribe Gift
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. GaHee-1teeth
Dress: Happy Holidays from JANE! - Subscribe Gift
Bow Dress: *GF* 2011 Holiday Gift Dress & Necklace - Subscribe Gift
Necklace: ::c.A.:: Rose ribbon necklace - Group Gift
Leggings: Blah. My Lazy Leggings - caramel - NEW!
Shoes: :: PM :: Lace Pumps in White - Subscribe Gift
Tree: TWH_*Dilly Dolls* 4 of 4 - 0L

You May Also Like

0 comentários