Project FUR Japan - new event preparing to open

by - March 21, 2011

 

In this horrible Japan tragedy, thousands upon thousands of deaths, while every human life that has suffered, passed, or even hurt, I myself cannot also stop thinking about the thousands of animals in Japan that have also lost their lives. They have been left in homes while their owners fled for safety, they have been taken also, along the ravaged waves of the tsunami, never to meet up with their owners again, lost, cold, scared, and hungry.

I am asking you all to watch this video, and read this story:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/pets/detail?entry_id=85210

Please understand that the human lives means just as much to me as the animals. I, as I said, am a HUGE animal advocate, and I feel that not as much effort is going towards the animals as they are towards the people. To me, they are worth just as much.

You May Also Like

0 comentários